Friday, June 18, 2010

Manirathnam planned to leave cine field

Manirathnam had absitively to abdicate cine acreage and get acclimatized in Kodaikanal and comedy golf daily. Nayagan, Agni Natchathiram, Anjali, Thalapathi, Roja, Thiruda Thirudi, Bombay, Alaipayuthey, Kannathil Muthamittal and added and added were his hit films in Tamil. In his administration “Raavanan” is appear in Tamil, Hindi and Telugu. The aboriginal three canicule tickets accept been booked. The absolute appraisement of the blur can be apparent on 4th day.

Meanwhile Manirathnam gave account as, “While starting “Ravanan” blur itself I absitively that this is my aftermost film. After this blur I planned to abdicate from cine acreage and get acclimatized in kodaikanal. I adulation and like to comedy Golf there daily. Everybody ask me what’s my abutting film. I too like to do addition film, but didnt adjudge yet. There’s so abundant expextations for “Ravanan” blur and i achievement the expectations will be fulfilled. “, said so Manirathnam.

Since Manirathnam has his own admirers amphitheater by his hit and acceptable films. He should not leave cine field. Atleast one blur charge be taken for one year for account of his fans.

0 comments:

Post a Comment